moth patch

Was look­ing for a per­fect moth patch for my jeans jack­et but could­n’t find one that I liked, so I decid­ed to cro­chet one!

Made with a 2.5mm hook and some sport weight cot­ton. I made the two larg­er wings and the mid­dle part sep­a­rate­ly, then sewed them togeth­er. I used a lot of fab­ric glue on the back to stick down the yarn ends. It was a fun one evening project!

Here it is on my jeans jack­et :D

Hap­py June!


2 thoughts on “moth patch

  1. Quel tra­vail minu­tieux!! Le résultat est superbe et votre blou­son devient une pièce unique et très orig­i­nale que l’on va vous envi­er. Félicitations.

Comments are closed.