I love, love, love crocheting. It makes me so happy. And I love to spread the joy of crocheting by sharing the patterns that I make up along the way. Sometimes I also try to make up tutorials using other materials.
So, you’re welcome to…
- make things with the patterns/tutorials for gifts or personal use.
- sell the finished products made from the patterns/tutorials, but please credit this blog and include a link to the pattern.
- use images or brief quotes from this blog for personal use only, and please remember to credit this blog and link back directly.
- show me your creations! I would love to see them and hear your feedback! Just leave a comment! :D
- do not redistribute, resell, rewrite, or repost the entire patterns/tutorials; if you’d like to share the patterns/tutorials on other websites or publications, please simply include a link to this blog.
I also like to feature/link to photos of awesome crafts, tutorials and inspirations I find on other blogs in “this week’s awesome finds” and other posts. I try to be very diligent in looking up each blog’s policy regarding content sharing before borrowing images, and will not repost the images without asking if permission is required, and will definitely not repost if the blog owner indicates that it is not okay to do so. But sometimes I miss such policy statements even when I’ve scanned through your blog, and if I’ve posted your photos and you’re not okay with it please send me an email (see below) and let me know, I will take down the photo as quickly as I can.
Questions? Feel free to email me at genuinemudpie [at] gmail [dot] com!
Thank you so much for visiting! Enjoy the patterns!